Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer fun

I created this tag using SinfulJades Butterfly kisses
Thanks for letting me use your kit Jade
if you want to purchase her kit u can find it here
http://sweetnsassydigiscrappers.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_130
Tutorial below tag!




This tag was put together using my own imagination. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies you will need:

Tube of choice- I used the awesome work of Elias Chatzouis which can be found here-http://www.mypsptubes.com/

Scrap kit is the awesome talent of Sinful Jade- Butterfly Kisses and can be purchased here-Butterfly Kisses

Mask by Weescotslass creations-Mask 195

Some working knowledge of Paintshop pro- I am using Jasc Paintshop pro 9!

Now that you have all your supplies...lets begin!

Open new canvas 650x650- we can crop later if needed.

Open frame of choice in Butterfly Kisses scrapkit- I used frame 4.

Copy and paste onto your blank canvas-resize by 40%

Selections-float,defloat- Selections -modify by 5

Open paper of your choice from kit- I used paper 3

Copy and paste on your canvas-selections-invert- hit delete on your keyboard. DO NOT DESELECT YET. Move your paper below the frame layer.

Open tube of choice.Copy and paste onto working canvas. Resize if needed.

Duplicate your tube and move to top of layer palette. Highlight original tube layer and hit delete.

On duplicated tube layer use eraser to remove any excess tube showing below frame.

Open bug ribbon 5 from kit -copy and paste on to canvas and resize by 40% and then again by 50%. Place wherever you like or see my tag for reference.

Open tag of your choice from kit- I used tag 4.

Resize by 50% twice and add text if you'd like... I used Sinful Jades initials.

Move below bug ribbon layer to make it look like it is dangling from it.

Open bow of your choice from kit- I used bow 1. Resize by 50 % and then again by 40%.

Place wherever you like or see my tag for reference.

Add choice of drop shadow to all layers.

Open paper 1- copy and paste as new layer above the background layer.

Open WSL_Mask 195- apply mask to new layer you just made. On layer palette merge group.

Add copyright info and any name you would like. Layers - merge all and save.

That's that. I hope this was simple enough. This was my first tutorial ever but there will be more to come. If you try this please send me your results as I would love to see them....devilsadvocate1488@yahoo.com.

Thanks for trying it out.

2 comments:

  1. i lked tis blog.. bt mate internet is abt freedom. so i suggest u better add more freeware stuff... there is compatible freeware for all those famous software's now a days.. put em through...
    i would love to see more posts...


    starseekerunleashed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the tuts I am adding a link to your blog on my blog right now!!!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete